Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Force = Knowledge

This Jedi is completely convinced that nearly all credit problems stem from a lack of credit education. Not all of us have been blessed with the opportunity to attend Jedi school in the Dagobah System from a small green Credit Master. Most of us were busy at school learning things that our teachers swear we'd use someday. I'm sure most of us dissect a frog or explore the mysteries of a quadratic function on a daily basis. Why would we ever have needed the knowledge of credit and credit reports or for that matter how to balance a check book???

I'm not implying that everyone must be a full blown master of the credit world (trust me, its not as glamorous as it sounds). However; I do think that a basic knowledge of credit, credit reports, credit scores and the effects of credit on your life is a must. So stick around and join me on a journey through the Credit Galaxy. Or at least check my blog from time to time and see funny video postings like this one (a fitting classic) "The Star Wars Kid".

For questions for the Credit Jedi send an email to: question@thecreditjedi.com

No comments: